JAIIB Accounting & Finance for Banker A Complete Study
Welcome to Accounting and Finance for Bankers course.
This course will help you to understand Accounting and Finance aspects relevant and required for Bankers. It will also help you to equip yourself for a Diploma in Banking and Finance Examination.
Topics covered in this course:
Module A: Business Mathematics and Finance
- Calculation of Interest and Annuities
- Calculation of YTM
- Capital Budgeting
- Depreciation and its Accounting
- Foreign Exchange Arithmetic.
MODULE B: Principles of Bookkeeping and Accountancy
- Definition, Scope and Accounting Standards
- Basic Accountancy Procedures
- Maintenance of Cash / Subsidiary Books and Ledger
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Trial Balance, Rectification of Errors and Adjusting and Closing Entries
- Capital and Revenue Expenditure
- Bills of Exchange
MODULE C: FINAL ACCOUNTS
- Balance Sheet Equation
- Preparation of Final Accounts
- Ratio Analysis
- Final Accounts of Banking Companies
- Company Accounts I
- Company Accounts II
- Accounting in Computerised Environment
MODULE D: BANKING OPERATIONS
- Banking Operations
- Operational aspects of KYC / Customer Service
- Operational aspects of Accounting Entries
- Operational aspects of Handling Cash / Clearing
- Operational aspects of Deposit Accounts
- Operational aspects of Loan Accounts
- Operational aspects of CBS Environment
- Back office functions / Handling unreconciled entries in Banks
- This course is structured in self paced learning style.
- You can learn at your convenience at any time and you get life time access to this course.
- Video lectures were used to deliver the course content
Why you should take this course?
- This is one of the comprehensive course covering each and every aspect of Accounting and Finance aspects relevant for Bankers.
- If you are looking for a career in Banking, Diploma in Banking and Finance offered by IIBF will be an added advance and this course is one of the core paper in that diploma.
- If you have already joined the Bank and looking for career growth, then passing JAIIB is very crucial and this course covers the critical paper of JAIIB.
All the very best.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes