Are you struggling in understanding banking credit related matters like Financial Ratio Analysis, Cash Flow and Fund Flow Analysis, Working Capital Assessment and products like Cash Credit, Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantee, Buyers Credit, Term Loan appraisal covering Debt Equity Analysis, DSCR, FOIR, etc.? Are you a Finance Professional working on Project Funding for your clients? Are you a Banker aspiring torise to top in your career? Then this course is for you – Banking Credit Analysis Process.
Why you should take this course?
- Credit Analysis is the core process adopted by any Bank to understand, evaluate and appreciate the Customers Identity, Integrity, Financial Position, – Repayment Capacity, Etc.
- Every Banker should be thorough with the Credit Analysis Process because day in day out they have to deal with new customers and before sanctioning any new loans to them, Banker should have made a detailed study of their customers.
- No Banker can raise to the top unless he becomes conversant with Credit Analysis Process.
- Bank would generally throw employees on to the job before they get the opportunity to be trained. This is with more specific reference to Credit Analysis where Bankers should under detailed learning process, else their mistakes in the process will be Very Costly beyond their manageable Position.
- Hence, this course will provide a platform for Bankers to have fallen back reference on the Critical Aspects of the Credit Analysis Process. Banking/ Management Consultants can also use this course to equipping themselves to the expectations of the Bankers while handling Credit Proposals.
What you will learn by taking this course?
By taking this course, you will be exposed to
Sec 1 – Introduction to Credit Analysis
Sec 2 – Financial Statements reading skill
Sec 3 -Financial Ratio Analysis
Sec 4 – Fund Flow Analysis for Identifying Diversion of Funds
Sec 5 – Cash Flow Analysis for Understanding Cash Generation and Movement
Sec 6 – Types of Business Loans
Sec 7 – Working Capital
Sec 8 -Cash Credit
Sec 9 – Non-Fund Based Credit Facilities
Sec 10 – Letter of Credit
Sec 11 – Bank Guarantee
Sec 12 – Project Report
Sec 13 – Term Loan Appraisal
Sec 14 – Project Viability
Sec 15 – Cost of Project
Sec 16 – Break-Even Analysis
Sec 17 – Credit Rating
Sec 18 – Credit Scoring
Sec 19 – Key Analysis by Bankers
Sec 20 – Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate (MCLR)
Sec 21 – Export Credit
Sec 22 – Terms of Payment in Export Transactions
Sec 23 – Export Finance
Sec 24 – CMA (Credit Monitoring Arrangement)
Sec 25 – Computerised Accounting System
Sec 26 – Banking Operations
Sec 27 – Operational Aspects of KYC
Sec 28 – Loan Accounts
Sec 29 – Quiz
Sec 30 – Import Finance
Sec 31- Other Banking Products
How this course is structured?
This course is structured in a self-paced learning style. Each and every section of this course is broken down as various micro-lectures and then they are substantiated with examples and case studies. Several real-world examples are used in this course through case studies. You’ll gain authority on each and every topic as I take you through lectures one by one. This course is presented in simple language with examples. This course has video lectures (with writings on Black / Green Board / Notebook / Talking head, etc). You would feel you are attending a real class.
What are the pre-requisites for taking this course?
You would require a good internet connection for an interruption-free learning process – You can approach this course with a fresh mind.
How this course will benefit you?
At the end of the course, you will be able to approach credit-related matters in your bank with a high level of confidence and solve real-life problems at ease.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes